Does it seem like the day always get away from us? We wake up with so many desires and task to get finished with, but before we know its time to go to bed and we don’t have anything accomplished.
How do we get out of that rut?
How do we achieve what we set out to do?
How do we make sure everyone is happy?
How do we make our dreams come true while still maintaining a roof over our head?
Where do we start is the first question and the easiest to answer.
The #Run Now Walk Later a way of life that I’m going talk briefly about.
#Run Now Walk Later will help us to conquer our fears/worries/or thoughts that this isn’t going to work and help us to conquer our day, month, year, and LIFE.
Lets Jump Right In
Steps to Conquering Our Day
- Balance is the key, sometimes we just put too much on our plates and we set our selves up for failure
- Push yourself ( its okay, you won’t break, I PROMISE) to finish what you set out. A little more on this…. Sometimes we allow our minds,children, husbands, bosses determine what we accomplish in a day. Stop!!! Know that you have the ability to do so much more than what we actually achieve.
- Plan ahead ( more on this later)
- Make goals for your day ( short term and long term)
- Write down what you need to accomplish, make a list, the mind loves to check things off a written list. I use an app called Wunderlist ( more on this later)
- Turn the TV off !! We can get more done with output that distraction
- Ask for help, we try to do things all on our own instead of using the resources that we have available.
- Put things in order of priority. It makes you feel wonderful when the most important things are done.
- Finish what you start, when you get sidetrack by a screaming child or BOSS, come back to what you were working on.
- Understand that you just might not be able to finish everything. It’s OKAY
Those are just 10 Steps that if implemented can change the layout of your day. We will discuss more in detail on each one and talk about others.
I’m a firm believer that if what we are doing isn’t working then we might as well try something new!!
So come back and let’s learn together on this topic and so much more.
My name is Jennifer Jenkins and I’m a new blogger on the scene. I’m looking forward to this new journey in my life and having yall ride with me. I’m a single mother of an 11-year-old school, that strives to inspire myself to inspire others. I have a background in Retail Management, Medicine, Cooking, Crafting, Travelista, and teaching others about the bible. I was born in Kansas City, Missouri and raised in Atlanta, GA. I’m currently residing in Sunset, LA but constantly on the road. More about me later I PROMISE
Subscribe, Follow, Like and make sure you visited my web page and sign up to enter a drawing for a item, from my new Business Ideal Designz….
Talk with you Later… # Run Now Walk Later